montage

Frau's bookshelf: read

Prozac Nation
Love Story
Love the One You're With
Vita Brevis: A Letter to St Augustine
Where She Went
My Name Is Memory
Ligo Na U, Lapit Na Me
South of the Border, West of the Sun
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Love Begins in Winter: Stories
Written on the Body
Oranges are Not the Only Fruit
Haunted
Diary
The Solitude of Prime Numbers
On Love
By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept
The Lover's Dictionary
Sophie's World
}

29 July, 2011

On Afraudite

asdfg...


       About two years ago, I thought I knew everything about love already.
I thought I was an expert on the subject.
I thought I could speak on its behalf.

But, as was the common case with us mortal, just human people, I was wrong.

The story behind the name "Afraudite" is pretty simple.
It's a play on words and my name made by a very good friend just so I would sign up for my own account in Twitter.
But I guess it goes way beyond that.

It can work like this:

     A. "Afraudite" - It may mean that frau is a goddess/expert/whatever-authority of love

     B. " A fraud Aphrodite" - yes, you get the point.

     C. "A fraud deity" - I am a fraud deity (obviously).


So, with this, and with all my realization over the past months of being in rock effin bottom of love, I relinquish the idea that I am an expert on the subject to which this blog is entitled.