montage

Frau's bookshelf: read

Prozac Nation
Love Story
Love the One You're With
Vita Brevis: A Letter to St Augustine
Where She Went
My Name Is Memory
Ligo Na U, Lapit Na Me
South of the Border, West of the Sun
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Love Begins in Winter: Stories
Written on the Body
Oranges are Not the Only Fruit
Haunted
Diary
The Solitude of Prime Numbers
On Love
By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept
The Lover's Dictionary
Sophie's World
}

04 November, 2011

F-clef#6 | In My Place - Coldplay

HOW LONG MUST SHE WAIT FOR YOU?



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



In my place, in my place were lines that I couldn't change
I was lost, oh yeah

I was lost, I was lost 

Crossed lines I shouldn't have crossed
I was lost, oh yeah

Yeah, how long must you wait for him?
Yeah, how long must you pay for him?
Yeah, how long must you wait for him?

I was scared, I was scared
Tired and underprepared
But I wait for you

If you go, if you go
Leaving me here on my own
Well I wait for you

Singin' please, please, please
Come back and sing to me
to me, me
Come on and sing it out, now, now 
Come on and sing it out, to me, to me
Come on and sing...


In my place, in my place
Were lines that I couldn't change
I was lost, oh yeah, oh yeah.