montage

Frau's bookshelf: read

Prozac Nation
Love Story
Love the One You're With
Vita Brevis: A Letter to St Augustine
Where She Went
My Name Is Memory
Ligo Na U, Lapit Na Me
South of the Border, West of the Sun
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Love Begins in Winter: Stories
Written on the Body
Oranges are Not the Only Fruit
Haunted
Diary
The Solitude of Prime Numbers
On Love
By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept
The Lover's Dictionary
Sophie's World
}

07 November, 2011

F-clef #7 | You and I Both - Jason Mraz

Currently having Mrazitis now..
aarghh...can't get enough of Jason and I really hate missing his concert here in Manila. I wish I just came there.


This goes out to the person who has loved me for the past seven years of his life.

I told you a thousand times I'm no longer the girl you knew way back then. But still you continue to love me and you stayed...

Until...well, until recently.

And though we haven't been... sometimes it feels like I've broken up with a full-length seven year long relationship.
Why?
Because you were the one who's always been there no matter what I did. You were the one who loved me no matter how bad things get.
And I want this to be the last. I want this to be final. I want to be out of your life so that you'll finally be happy.

This is probably the best send off song I could sing to you in exchange for all those beautiful songs you sang to me.

I put emphasis on the lyics that I feel so strongly about. But in whole, its just what I want to say.
This song tells you exactly how I feel now that you've decided to move on and leave me here. I don't blame you. Seven years is indeed a long wait.

I wish I could tell you that this is me saying I'm finally here, I'm finally free..
But I still can't and I still have my hang-ups and I don't know if I will ever get rid of them and be okay.

Maybe you can never be sure, maybe you wouldn't know until you took the risks.
But that's the problem..I'm not strong enough to risk again, I don't believe the cause enough for me to jump the cliff and take a falling in love again. Then again, maybe I'll never know.

I'm almost finally out of words.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Was it you who spoke the words that things would happen but not to me?
All things are gonna happen naturally
Oh I'm taking your advice I'm looking on the bright side
And balancing the whole damn thing
Oh But in often times those words get tangled up in lines and their bright lights turn to night
Until the dawn, it brings, another day, a little bird to sing about the magic that was you and me

Cause you and I both loved
What you and I spoke of
And others just read of
Others only dream of the love, the love that I love.

See I'm all about them words
Over numbers, unencumbered and numbered words
Hundreds of pages, pages, pages for words
More words then I had ever heard and I feel so alive

Cause you and I both loved
What you and I spoke of
And others just read of

And if you could see me now,
Oh love, no
You and I, you and I
Not so little you and I anymore, mmm...
And with this silence brings a moral story
More importantly evolving is the glory of a boy

Cause you and I both loved
What you and I spoke of
And others just read of
And if you could see me now
Well I'm almost finally out of
I'm finally out of
Finally deedeedeedee
Well I'm almost finally, finally
Well I'm free, oh, (I'm free/that's me)

And oh and it's okay if you have to go away
Oh just remember the telephones, well they're workin' on both ways

and the more you follow through, there's always more left over, not too much explainin' to do
and if ever, ever, ever you found your love
I will be your lifeline, I will never miss a phone call

But if I never ever hear them ring
If nothing else I'll think the bells inside
Have finally found you someone else and that's okay
Cause I'll remember everything you sang

Cause you and I both loved what you and I spoke of
and others can only dream of and if they could see me now, they say
well then I'm almost finally out of.
I'm finally out of, finally, deedeeededede
well I'm almost finally, finally, out of words.