montage

Frau's bookshelf: read

Prozac Nation
Love Story
Love the One You're With
Vita Brevis: A Letter to St Augustine
Where She Went
My Name Is Memory
Ligo Na U, Lapit Na Me
South of the Border, West of the Sun
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Love Begins in Winter: Stories
Written on the Body
Oranges are Not the Only Fruit
Haunted
Diary
The Solitude of Prime Numbers
On Love
By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept
The Lover's Dictionary
Sophie's World
}

14 October, 2011

On my interlude

I tried to be silent for a while..
I wanted to disappear into the background..

I didn't post anything for quite a while in my social networking sites, I didn't talk to people..
because i wanted to fade.

I was quite sure I didn't want to add more to the footprints that I'll be leaving in this world when the time comes that I have to go.

I just wanted to fade.
Mind you this is not easy. Who wants to be forgotten?

A lot of people are afraid of being forgotten -- its the fear of mortality they say.

But me? I know I just would want people to forget about me once I've caused them the terrible, horrible pain that I would impose upon them.

I want them to forget and to move on...
...as easy as they say it is easy.


BUT MOST OF ALL...

I just didn't want to give them the impression that I'm turning out okay...
                                                                                 that I still want to be here...
                                                                                 that I'm going to live.
Because I'm not and I don't and I won't.

I didn't want them to hope for anything.
I didn't want them to forget that I'm still in pain, that I still want to die, that I still want to leave this world.


I want them to remember...and then to forget.




But on a bit of a brighter sidenote, I'm quite happy that I took time off from my shell for now and with the help of my beloved HS barkada, Frappe..which I think I will tell you about here soon.